We can help you get dark mode on Snapchat with no app appearance. Every software company was determined to bring dark mode to their applications in 2019. Snapchat introduced dark mode on iOS a few months ago, but it will soon be available on Android.
Before we get into the details, here’s a fun fact about Snapchat.
- Snapchat was initially named Picaboo when it was launched in July 2011. It was then renamed Snapchat in September 2011.
- The platform currently supports 35 languages
- Snapchat is used by approximately 58% of females, and 41% of men.
- Snapchat is used daily by approximately 74 million people in Europe
- The United States has the highest number of Snapchat users at 108 million. India, with 74.3 million, is second at 74.3 million.
- Snapchat received 72 points out of 100 on a scale of consumer satisfaction.
Why choose dark mode?
Users can save battery with Dark Mode. You may also experience strain if you use a brighter screen for too long. In this post we will show you how to enable Smart Invert/Colour Inversion and change to Dark Mode in Snapchat. Smart Invert is located under Accessibility. It reduces brighter colors, makes them darker, and does not affect dark images or videos.
Why choose Smart Invert/Colour Inversion
The Accessibility feature can be found on both Android and iPhone devices. Smart Invert/ Color Inversion inverts colors, preventing elements that are already dark. This feature was created to assist people with visual impairments. This feature allows you to invert any app’s colors.
Why use Smart Invert?
Some apps may be brighter than others, and the dark mode might not work as well. Smart Invert keeps the light low.
Read More: What Is WatchCartoonOnline? Everything You Need To Know
How do I get dark mode on Snapchat with no app appearance?
- Go to Settings on iPhone
- Click on Accessibility
- Click on Display and Text Size
- Scroll down and search for Smart Invert
- Go to the Settings app
- Scroll down to the System
- Tap on Accessibility, or look for Colour Inversion to enable it.
- Allow Colour Inversion
Starting at Notification bar
- Scroll down to the Notifications section of the screen
- Look for the Invert Colours option. Click on the Edit button to add the Invert Colours option.
- Next, click the Invert Colors button to change to Dark Mode in Snapchat
These hacks will allow you to use Snapchat dark mode without having to open the app. Please share your experience with us in the comments.