The default language for Windows 10 is English (US). It is however, simple to switch each System & Display Language on your PC. The following are the steps required to Change Language in Windows 10.
Change the language in Windows 10
In the process of setting up, Windows 10 provides the choice of choosing your Language and it will then be your System and Display Language on your PC.
If you did not select the language you would like to use during the setup process you are able to switch to the language you prefer, even after having completed the setup procedure.
There is a way to switch your Display as well as System Language on your computer to English, Chinese, Arabic, Spanish and a host of other languages without having to reinstall Windows 10.
NOTE: If you are using Microsoft Account Changes made in Language Settings will be synchronized to all of your devices. So, if you’d like to switch Language on one device, you’ll need to turn off “Language Sync”.
To turn off Language Sync, go to Settings > Accounts > Sync Your Settings Switch off Language Preferences.
How to Switch System & Steps to Change Display Language Windows 10: Steps to Change System & Display Language Windows 10
Follow these steps to change System and Display Language in Windows 10.
1. Open Settings and select Time and language.
2. On the next screen, click Language within the lower left-hand pane. In the right-hand-pane scroll down until you select Add a language.
3. On Choose a Language screen, choose the Language you would like to add and click next.
Notice: You can search for your Language by entering it into the search bar , or scroll through into the alphabetical list Languages listed alphabetically.
4. On the next screen, select Install Language pack and then set it as the default Windows display language. Click for the install button.
NOTE: Selecting “Set as my Windows display language” will alter the language of display on your PC by switching it from English into your Foreign Language that you are currently installing.
5. After Installing your selected Language ensure that the selected Language is selected as the Windows display language on the Language Settings Screen.
Change Language on the Welcome Screen as well as New User Accounts
The process of installing and applying an language pack to an account will not be required to change the language on the Welcome or Login screen, as well as the Start Menu, or User Accounts.
1. Open Settings and click on Time & Language.
2. On the next screen, select Language within the pane left. Then, in the left pane, scroll down , and click on Administrative Language Settings found under the “Related settings” section.
3. On the next screen, select the tab for Administration and then click Copy settings.
4. On the next screen, you can choose to check or select Welcome screen, accounts for system, New user accounts , and then click OK.
This will save your updated Settings for Language Settings onto the welcome screen, as well as to all user accounts on your computer.